Alice In Wonderland Cake Message
D-Day. . . ... but what is fine. And because I want to have answered the stuff even if I have to someone else the trouble b.
What would you do if ...
» I die: » I told you, "I like you": » I kissed you: » I lived next to:
» I stole something: »
I came to the hospital: would pull
"I far: What do you think about my / e. ..
» personality
» eyes »
face
» Hair:
»
clothing:
»

manners:
[1] Who
are you? [2] Are we friends?
[3] When and where we met the first time?
have [4] As I dressed as?
[5] What do you think of me?
[6] What is the fondest memory you have of me?
[7] How long do you think we will remain friends or foes?
[8] Do you love me?
[9] Have I ever hurt ? [10]
Would you hug me? [11]
Would you kiss me? [12]
Would you sleep with me? [13]
we are close to us? [14], what stands out
in our relationship? [15]
Wünsch Did you think I would be cooler? [16]
On a scale of 1 to 10, how nice am I?
[17] Give me a nickname and explain to him.
[18] Am I lovable?
[19] How long we know?
[20] Describe me in one word.
[21] What was your first impression of me?
[22] Do you still ever so over me?
[23] What do you think my weakness is?
[24] Do you think I'm going to marry again?
[25] What about me makes you happy?
[26] What about me makes you sad?
[27] What reminds you of me?
[28] What would you change about me?
[29] How well do you know me?
[30] Did you say anything I ever could, but not?
[31] Do you think I would kill someone?
[32] if you post this in your blog, so I can fill it out, too?
[ have all meXXler that no
LJ , please write here your point Nick, thanks \u0026lt;3
]
0 comments:
Post a Comment