Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Clusters Blisters On Stomach

And as you rumlauft - so many thanks

I am again sick - stomach ignition, pointed looks, and a cold.

I would like to point out some things:

- thanks to Dirk for the nice TV evenings - yes, we will arrange to watch TV at the weekend, drink one, two beers and wrong have fun (Correct movies but targeted for the future). Cosmica TV is highly recommended for those nights ^ ^
yet to see I still have not solved this puzzle in the soschnell Hotbutton broadcasts. This is how television fun.)

- 1985 150 players of the Football League a mustache (things you hear 1x times, and had never forgets again thanks brain, for this selection of information, eventually it will come in handy)

. - I have eaten within 10 minutes, a peppermint ritter sport.

- Thanks to Marc. He knows why:) (No, nothing dirty)

- Infernal was good to go next month but unfortunately non-point because my mom's birthday.

- Have 4 or 5 years after talking with my sister. Was good:)

- Currently I'm learning as i know some people who I think is good.

- I'm tired. Go to bed.


"Off to the big, crazy final!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment