Monday, February 7, 2011

Is There A Game Like Poptropica Please?

Mash up

( )


mirrors Free Online Reporter live from Assange vs. Negotiation between Sweden & all the witnesses vs. Prosecutor invented or not, or whatever, it sounds rather amusing. )
&
to GLEE! Oh Glee! For Supernatural, I'm not sure if the wait was worth it, but at the Glee is no question, haha. Oh, great episode! The first, an animated coach-me-singing-Beister Need-You-Now brings icon gets a cookie with a cherry on top, haha: D
According [info] useless_facts was this year's Super Bowl is actually the first to be held without cheerleaders. Yeah, who were somewhere else! : D
Whatever. I was watching this episode with virtually soundproof headphones, because these nutty people rumknallen out how stupid the whole day (remember, the sounds so ). Unbelievable. It's really just that it cracks as loud and annoying and the idea that rumhüpfen because many small Chinese like a troll because deafened so beautiful, is already cheering ... but now I have tinnitus, but not with pipes, but with drum beats. rra. Another 8 days or so.

Schlaufon -chan and I have also made friends ... First, we found ourselves so stupid because virtually nothing works, then I came to the realization that this is not surprising, because Android = Google and Google and China hate each other, therefore no wonder that all app stores are not accessible and various Google services do not function well. But well, that must mean nothing. Configure a VPN (intelligent as the VPN type, which is usually free, even blocked) and then won Facebook & Co install. Muaha!

on the market, I then still in between the purchased here:



30 RMB, Yay! Yay also because the vendor said is probably the best English, which I have ever heard of a completely under-paid market seller. RP-English with a real grammar, ftw!

0 comments:

Post a Comment