Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bosch Dishwasher Film On Dishes

What its like to fly

Much has been too much unproductive time if you are sick.
But at least I now know how my wedding should look something, when and with whom ever they may also take place.
I need a muffin tin, someone cheer me and, ideally, my back einrenkt.

morning comes around Marc, watching movies. Is always nice.

I have stomach ache and accepted. Under 60 Kg is real shit. You bring me Burger * * seuftz

I think I have too high expectations, a twisted world view and no bread. But a nice side effect of my collar jobs has occurred: I finally have long fingernails.

In this sense - you good health and speedy recovery.



"Look at the pile of stones not idle, but ask yourself, who you can throw it."
Persian proverb

0 comments:

Post a Comment