Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cubefield 3rd Level On Yoarcade

...


... Ainf but even more o_o;



It is really frustrating sou, spend your entire day and it's getting worse the longer it sits in class xOx
Basically, it is actually eh always the same. The day is made when matter and i-net fits what people will herumgezickt. And what if the teachers do not fit, they also zicken. And distribute low marks. Sorry if I all the time just for living ~ WE I think, I'll start again, pure pull mir'n Anime ', just sou in the joy. Bou puts me at xOx; Mah, I like never. ... Because we are talking again about Zicken, off you go again.
I dedicate myself at home then Ewe, GWK, possibly 'NEM Anime and Joah ... let's see. Daheim focus is indeed Prob just go back net at all good, but ... naja. Always the same thing * sigh *

0 comments:

Post a Comment