... Fuck you
~
Now I get even terror, only if I stay gonna be a long night? And then over the phone? Funny, I think I've had enough really slow. Degree that I me not help that I just hang up. How you are treated with 19 still like a little child?
The're not stupid, although I really do not care your sex life.
The
Fuck you refer Now I get even terror, only if I stay gonna be a long night? And then over the phone? Funny, I think I've had enough really slow. Degree that I me not help that I just hang up. How you are treated with 19 still like a little child?
The're not stupid, although I really do not care your sex life.
The
not now on the following comment, but I want to get rid's more like: Furuba group is canceled. I believed, I get the Neunähen pants + Learning + Friends + baked not meet family at a time. I can not.
Can I split a time please? "I want more parts of me, one for my so-called family, once for my friends, once for the school, once desired for 'ne job, once ... whatever. Only the original self that remains with my friend, thank you.
I'm sick and tired of all this unnecessary crap that I have to give me day after day in the family. How else does it happen that I for many noble, but not really what bring about? ... Disability ~
I'm sick and tired of all this unnecessary crap that I have to give me day after day in the family. How else does it happen that I for many noble, but not really what bring about? ... Disability ~
0 comments:
Post a Comment