Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What Does This Statue Reveal About Greek Values

...

... when I'm at home, extremely aggressive going? I've proven so many times that I can be a very patient person, but ... the fact that I was with my grandmother just a few short hour to be alone, that's enough already to be far to 180
on
. I never really keep a slow out. I's really much rather, I'm at school, spending time with projects have, grad mal time that I meet with my friend and that's it then. Clearly this is not a permanent condition, but if it continues like this, I really call in the state of emergency
. Above all, seems to me now rather, I commute from one place to another, as I am elsewhere, the so-called
unwell at home feel.
But enough to Egomüll. I still prepare many preparations, the address of exception my otaku or
Cosplayleidenschaft
. Cosse I want so much but does not know when and where, and in general, and in any case. Blah, I'm discouraged grad. may I can go gamble Pokémon, until I go to Tulln
.
NO! ... I'm not yet 19 ... gives away a
thinks you how after being the time covered in the age and how it works me for weeks at home.
If you go on like this, then I say nothing and just disgrace yourself you more!
latter is anyway a permanent condition, the former was gonna be a welcome change x_x; conclusion Scheißegomüll.

0 comments:

Post a Comment