JSETHRUIZFDHJGR ...
Mah, I am pleased today's not so I get mine, okay, I still have exactly two Saturday, August 22, 2009
Craziest Ross Kemp Episode?
WHAT?
weeks, but today I want to be lazy sometimes Dx I feel like the whole Desm yes - things in the @ @;
Ah, I see a degree that Piccus finally have downloaded from the Macon has done xOx lasted quite long, I hope they are soon on: 3 Btw Mexx: i-time during the holidays I should have the Pokémon event onstellen: 3 Because I'd quite sure Piplup cosse >///\u0026lt; I am extremely sou flashed with Pokémon, which is worse ... But my darling, I've also flashed properly, ne my girls: 3
+ =
Otherwise I have, in addition to the Desm learn stuff, I for the school still made little something ... Book ideas for example. completely finished, the only thing still missing is that I bring a bit of my school supplies on Fordermann. But today I am so lazy xOx; I make something to eat afterwards xD
Speaking of food ... my sweetheart and I have an idea for the Made In Japan'09 ~ namely ... a stand with ! \u0026lt;3 We do not yet know whether we make the state just before Sat or Sat & Sun, as would be that stupid because of the presence Diru ~ nya, and in any case: the state is not i-a still, there is a Pokémon - We want fresh pancakes as x3 Pancakes with different kinds of syrup offer and yes ... sounds like the idea? If I wrote the fact about Mexx, would we steal the idea, some one probably xOx Mah, I must not write a lot of pancakes, otherwise I would enjoy the war, I which make >///\u0026lt; I think I'll take one of the croissant, which I made yesterday ... buh, already have food cravings ~ soon end as I really Kugerl x3 Oh and tomorrow I look in the AM, I remember how long net, but mainly because lutzi to me your documents are copied or Leah ~ because I'm not quite sou sure I have everything * xOx then again diligently learn the latest on Sun * YOSH!> O \u0026lt;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment