coat in and I held you
a very good evening:)
I sit now for the entire month of December at the front desk - very classy celebration * * the lost bags have to wait until January for me.
Not so bad - down there I like better, even if the air is bad.
Yesterday Tobi is out: D
Jason has been well-behaved guard and up to the smell and the dirty dishes, as far as I can see that, but everything's alright. The smell (I have a witness by Jason!) Was really terrible. Nag Champa Incense first got dressed and then tilted or orange oil in the oil burner - along with the window open most of the time we went as straight yet.
Once Tobi was gone shortly thereafter, and Jason is back to his dog, I first wiped and disinfected.
It's great to run again in Each Aerosoft boxer shorts from my apartment. Its smell lies down slowly - is everything.
And it is indeed an eerie relief to be single. I think that's an interesting way of life - so I quite new in its actual appearance - I should test for a long time ^ ^
The Cleaning and decompression time has begun, although the decoration is reluctant to be out until next week, the final because I get the first Sunday Dekosachen from my mama.
but then plenty of lively - there are photos when finished ^ ^ I do
Sun math
0 comments:
Post a Comment