Sunday. The following persons can contact me at the time maintained
....
The guy who promised me he would always stand by me.
The keeper, who always, when I put him through conversation thinks they have anpflaumen me.
rejects the old man, who commissioned works of craftsmen and artists, without them to look.
The bastard who thinks they have to laugh at me.
The aunt, who I false information is accessible.
Just as the young lady and her fresh meat Gehackgdes clique.
& all who expect me to greet them first, do not do it themselves and then talk bad about me;)
FrontDesk is great, even if the occasional annoying idle a bit. The work itself but makes fun and you get mad again much integrated with a * feel *
the way I have "friends with the enemy" closed ^ ^ Why did with any other company that has occupied in our house one of the 8 Wing, chatted. Bulgaria haunts me somehow - I have to report me for Dirk.
mood is better today, less nightcap.
Christmas progressing, but there is still much emulate. The first balls hang in the loo: D
shower I have to.
0 comments:
Post a Comment