Friday, December 11, 2009

Snugtop Window Replacement

time to be bored, hey. Info




Yo, do nothing Meinzer, Alta. All of [info] anjiiru stolen, yeah ~ You need
: http://www.sloganmaker.de/ + boredom

first What do you say every morning to you?
Kisu is serious. [ I get up, woho! òó ]

second What will other people say about you?
We stand for Kisu.

third If you invite someone, you say ...
Can it Kisu sin be.

4th How would you respond to a call perverse?
Kisu - One name. One legend. [ ... with the statement's can be a lengthy telephone conversation xD ]

5th How would you someone you REALLY like to imagine?
real Kisu - Always relaxed, always delicious. [ O_o; ]

6th And to someone who can not stand you?
Only Kisu.

7th You're in a meeting and need urgently to the toilet. How are you apologizing?
Kisu is only a dream.

8th Your parents want To know why are you coming home so late ..
Kisu ... Just once.

9th You are messing up a job .. What do you say?
Kisu's pure soul.

10th The love of your life asks if you marry him / her wish. You say:
Warning: Kisu can be addictive. [ * mentally in [info] daisuke_kaktor schmiegz * * * anherz ❤ ❤ ❤ ]

11th Your best friend / best friend you announced the friendship. What do you say to him / her?
Kisu - Sometimes the fun is over.

12th Someone abuses you as an idiot. What do you tell them?
fact ... Kisu.

13th What are the best words to describe you?
Kisu makes you laugh. [ Mou true even x3]

14th If a movie is made about your life, is the title ...
Without Kisu's not the point.

15th The last words before you die ...
Kisu rocks.

16th Your message to a very special person ...
love Kisu. [ See 10th : / / 3 ]

17th The title of this Entry is ...
Kisu for a professional image.


Yes, that was the whole entry. Surprise's you? O_o; Well okay, a bit more I've had to write, but only that I now very briefly MW come, distributed biscuits and then driving. Meet me that is my treasure [info] daisuke_kaktor and we go together to St. Pölten because today is estimated to be working pretty 'putt is. We buy one probably still together X-Maspresentos, but must schau'n how much money I've still available. O. And now a small memo list, who gets all Presentos / has got:

[info] daisuke_kaktor 【1/4】 uruhasbitch [info] 【-】 ... are dull. ... are dull. ... are dull. ... are dull. ... are dull. ... are dull. [info] ... are dull. ... are dull. VISITED ME ;____; [info] * sigh * Sou went along for another year of HTBLVA Spengergasse where I only disfiguring sou way Twilight, but only just .___.; from 'pure boredom I will have aushaben, wants [info] daisuke_kaktor is there wants to spend time with her and ... oh, aushaben would be enough, I can now less all the time , Sleep so soon is evening.
least I am working the whole time with FFs or read what i stalk or no idea what else. I can send me a new look cute gifs aus'm Net * __ * ... I must not think that I have at least 4 hours here at the PC must sit xOx
And tomorrow's going to fashion shows in Wr. Neustadt
Werd in stock Pingu-my dress and my Kigurumi Schatzü their new \u0026lt;3


That's it for the current blog. I'm tired and I find nothing more of a> _ \u0026lt;

[
... I can not exactly just gifs post Dx


]



0 comments:

Post a Comment