Oh wow.
Jacky Cheung was actually the only reason I ever wanted, and at all times to China. Move to China and to a concert by Jacky Cheung. And now he is actually the end of January to Beijing! Ahh! Of course, as befits the God of the Chinese pop music , the ticket prices are astronomical (250 €, the cheaper tickets are already all gone) and whenever I had money for it to be likely to be only the Dealer around the corner is an option, but .... OMG!
The very first song that I consciously heard in Chinese, was a Jacky Cheung lyrics (每天 爱 你 多 一些), I have 57 so far brought out about 31 albums on the shelf and are buhu! The only time I was keen on something similar was when I was a B'z concert as the culmination of my life had chosen. That was 5 years ago and the concert rather mediocre.
Wieauchimmer Hm. I can even keep an eye on ticket sales. : D
0 comments:
Post a Comment