Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Stomach Aches And Kidney Problems

The next please!





is doing better today though about a lot, but I need a sick note for work.

I've been so much about doctors in China and heard when I would not need health insurance, I would not even go there, but Well.
There are two possibilities: either I pay a fortune and go to the international doctor, or do I pay almost as good as just the medicine and go to the normal Chinese doctor. A health insurance that paid for anything there is in the form not, either you pay the treatment itself, and gets the money after the insurance again, or you can stay there.
As for the quality of treatment, Chinese doctors have only studied medicine & were possibly abroad, but a treatment in the international doctor has no language barrier, more privacy and may have been possibly more of it, but a friend paid the other day at the international doctor loose 1200 RMB (about 140 €) for an upset stomach .... so I went but rather to the Chinese doctor.

In general:

- Sign in a hospital's internal smart card request (2 RMB)
- From the reception desk in the 2nd Stock sent to
- pay there another 4 RMB to be sent to a doctor for a cold (room 8)
- can wait until my name was called (usually as good as any to express my name, but the Doctor was really the crowning glory, haha)
- tell the doctor what hurts
- Doctor asks if fever ... n / a ... Thus, temperature measurement
- back into the hall and the aunt at the front desk a thermometer to get
- contact clinical thermometer in the waiting room and temperature measurement, while the Doc in the meantime three other patients turn takes
- Back into the treatment room and the doctor to discuss other symptoms
- In the meantime, do not be irritated by 3 others complete strangers, but quite interested in Chinese, who are joined by a cheerful around, let
- get the doctor for prescription drugs, after we took a bit to clarify that I a penicillin intolerance have
- learn after all, what does penicillin in Chinese (青霉素 - qīngméisù)
- by winding through the still very interested in foreign and Chinese to take the whole warping down to pay for the drugs
- Meanwhile be immermal half unconscious, on a drip hanging Chinese pushed through the queues
- pay 170RMB for the pills and then in the hospital's own pharmacy to pick up
- there were 2 times western pills and 1 time traditional Chinese medicine (which smells very disgusting, haha )
- hewn out in the end even a stamp on the medical card
- with the whole forest at half slips out of the cattle market



A bit really reminded me of a cattle market. Hundreds of people wandering around the above semi-unconscious people on stretchers, which are pushed through because the people who absolutely zero privacy, treatment in passing, etc. ah.
but very cheap .... though, I think, for all other ailments, I would probably prefer the international doctor: P



There is a treatment booklet, where the doctor writes the result inside. A register as in Germany is nothing. Would also be at the whole person far too much effort, and who needs medical mysteries.
However, an average Chinese can not read these hieroglyphics only.



Except that here, 3 days sick leave ... I can even read. Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment