Not again!
The latest outpouring of Mr L of P let me once again the Pleasurable experience, to run screaming in circles. Even if it's Spiegel Online, where I often times do not know whether to laugh or cry, but this is still the coronation. Such unreflective, heretical opinions, the man is certainly not poorly paid, and that includes even the majority of under-qualified comments in the corresponding forum ah, .... in the circle. . Run now.
It makes just run around in circles very well anyway ... I was caught up with the alleged cold from the beginning of the month, despite all my handkerchief and consumption, as well as the ability to throw this goal safely after use of all possible positions in the trash, has is extremely increased. Good thing I had at that time the doc's got loads of these pills. Unfortunately, I seem
this one drug not as well tolerated at ... Ahoy side effects: nausea, dizziness, sleeplessness. bah.
For: Swingtown ♥!
0 comments:
Post a Comment