Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mackenzie Planet Suzy

where to go for ...! The rice porridge to the



The view from my new job in the new office. Whoohoo. Finally, I can even continue watching, as only up to the screen.
&
else ... I'm here for the second time on the way home went to a garbage can, because I could not see. Why? Because all of Beijing's drivers of course, can drive and always with me in such a high beam and blinding, I sheepishly totally against objects of all kinds run. Hate!

also hate this stupid pedestrians, watching the never where she TRACE. Yesterday I had almost a small white terrier, together with its nutty owner had the bike basket. How fortunate that my brakes squeak, because the added a bit psycho to when I sheepishly and completely blinded to any pedestrian drive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment