Saturday, January 1, 2011

Where Is Good Places To Buy Tech Decks

MMXI

Happy New Year to all!
The Pig and I have "celebrated" with green tea and 22 year old TV series . Was great!

According CCTV "across China in the New Year with fireworks" has ... mhh, all of China? No! The Beijing city was a completely fireworks-free zone. Heavenly calm before the storm on 2 Feburary. Then begins that is also the new year.

A Year in Review I'll do maybe later. This here first, I found interesting.









The crew of the International Space Station has managed a spectacular photo: From hundreds of kilometers away, they shot a crystal clear night picture of the two largest cities in China that are otherwise mostly under a thick haze.

of Mirror Online


exception, we had in the past time, clear sky. The hurricane-like wind, but not surprising. From a town called Langfang I've still never heard anything ... ^ ^;

0 comments:

Post a Comment