Yesterday I myself with my sister again Sex and the City - The Movie and I have seen but then again wants to get his straw hat from H & M men's department and ordered directly.
Today I received an e-mail from Asos, which was that they have deleted my order because the visa number that I have given, not valid is - great. It took me but wondered why they took the number, because I've never been gathered, which of the thousands of numbers indicate now that we have, but I've been so pleased and hoped that things would end the weeks to be there. Great, now I can order again and hope I'm right this time.
morning school starts again, I am happy anyway, because I then have a regular routine and do not sleep to 15 clock, but on the other hand I am also afraid because I have to learn so much and now it really comes down soon . End of the month we write our Vorabi already in 4 months and then the right Abi, I can not even . Believe I was still enrolled at school level only.
last Sunday and last but I will recommend you another movie: AUSTRALIA.
The film is really incredibly beautiful, is indeed not but worse on almost 3 hours at a stretch Hugh Jackman 3 So, it looks at you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment