Thursday, January 8, 2009

Large Itchy Insect Bites On Legs

sleepy

ups would have gemusst today at 9:50 for school, but unfortunately got sleepy and am no longer then left because I had only 2 hours. Ahh, but when I slept my shoes were delivered by Promod, which I can now pick up tomorrow at the post office. My Stuff H & M is now at least already in the works and I've noticed that it's up to Aso that they do not accept my card, I tried it with Dorothy Perkins and it worked


Somehow I am looking forward to the right Summer. I wonder now a friend of mine, whether she goes with me to the Hurricane, then I'm done already with the Abi (and hopefully not be in the review) and gaanz have much free time and no more stress! Until then, I should also try not to oversleep, and more to learn, otherwise the Abi with nothing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment