I'll really go crazy! Since 2 hours I do this stupid layout, but war is not there & at the end so get out a red-white bullshit boring stuff. Regardless, I've given up for now, maybe I'll eventually another. I will not strain my patience, or I'm still broken anything. Today was my last day with Laura in Frankenberg, we were shopping in Marburg:
gray purple cardigan (H & M, 15, -)
black studded belt (H & M, 5, -)
brown studded belt (H & M, 5, -)
A couple of days, then finally got the new collection from H & M in the online shop, I have to (trust me I hardly pronounce) - 900, - € order. A couple of things but has ordered my sister and I have ordered many things in two sizes to be on the safe side. I love the new collection! There are two beautiful cardigans of organic cotton, so many beautiful clothes and beautiful Pumps, with a nice pair of wedge heels. Let's see when the package arrives, and how the things are like that.
Today is then also a package from Ebay arrived, a white top Organic Cotton (H & M), also my beloved green bag with golden handles.
also DVDs:
Little Miss Sunshine (7.99 €)
I Am Sam (5.99 €)
The Täufel Wears Prada (7.99 €)
0 comments:
Post a Comment