Saturday, January 3, 2009

How To Get A Stain Out Of A Suit Jacket

Edward Cullen is bringing sexy back




Actually, I have to wait made me very tightly with Twilight, until it starts in German cinemas. But I could not stand it anymore. And because the German dubbing voices eh fürn ass, I'm not quite as bad conscience. And I have at least a half months waived! Now I've seen the first 25 minutes and I'm really just before cardiac arrest!
I love Robert Pattinson, he is perfection, his voice, his smile, his eyes, his hair, his hands, I can not concentrate: D shit is just that the movie stops because he constantly weiterläd, so I watch him now, just continue from the front and hope that I will be up to the 40th Minute or so coming. Rate this movie I'm going either way look at at least 273 829 times!

0 comments:

Post a Comment