the shopping with my mother has fallen into the water, we again chatted, and went to the exhibition opening at the Kunstverein ^ ^ Thanks
Dirks help I now have a beautiful ficus, over a kitchen chair and a leather stool made from somewhere to my great-grandfather brought back from the lake. Somehow non really smart, but when I've maintained some isses n beautiful and above all original piece ^ ^ then we went yesterday to
was an incredible party, was completely wrong and people had all animal high spirits, Oliver ^ 2, super, super hung super cool (I would have expected no less) and now I have sore muscles, but a new indicator of good parties - a DJ ^ ^ I'm still
anything done, must also equal sleep times.
Dennis arrived after a long back-and-her-down in Darwin, his skateboard has already approved:) Now he finally has
the weather, what one would expect in Australia:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment