~ Kiss my ass all but ~ Even if it took forever to finally adorns a new entry my LJ, it is nevertheless true.
How come suddenly to the realization? Time. Time and aggression, which migrate more and more into the family circle. Constantly 's is only money, money, and again
money. I know that it is a factor by which rotates every shit. Is nothing new, but I am yet become so great that money is no object, and then suddenly ... we were poor aka had such debt accumulation that every cent I think four times is reversed. And now that I finally got something have gained more independence, I can more stones than usual thrown in their way. Two cylinders, ne
daisuke_kaktor ?
school is over run everything, even the fabric in Desm. Hab's tollig'n Nachzipf in Desm, the rest of my testimony reflects 90% interest back to the respective subject. And to get vollgejammert ears, why you no longer strained, is anyway included for each certificate. I have more skills than any individual, in this family denied anyway because
if you would have had even more opportunities earlier ...! And
if it were not, then
...! I feel already so damn. This hypocrisy and then statements The
as has just as little general knowledge as you! belong to the things that move me to take off. Because one does not want to end the way you yourself ...!
my friends I love. And they know it. Just as they should know that my time is limited except in the summer holidays. Life is like a report in this regard. Repetitively. And when one has done it's that it soothes the soul, there is at another new turmoil. I appreciate you, People who understand me and can still be what I am. Even if one wants to change his life completely, and accept only a handful of that. But enough of that
I love love, as long as she loves me. And it does. For more than six months, it makes me happy, rarely sad, but often angry at others.
In the summer I spend very sure all of your LJ entries. Promise.
0 comments:
Post a Comment