start doing your course! Like a curse can
On Tuesday I was a living room cabinet brought ^ ^
Dirks father wanted to throw a good piece on the tip, and when no one else could take him, I get it. Dirk had to help Alex, an old friend from my class in parallel OHN brought along - almost eerily so we could finally chat with each other again. The great wall of books - which looked so scary interlektuell - is now gone and with the closed cabinet looks a lot aufgeräumnter out. After 3 attempts ego have also managed to all in this thing ^ ^ reinzubekommen
At the weekend I was in OH for the burn - was really cozy and nice with mom, then the city festival, and have first fish sandwiches, sausage and ice cream eating and after 5 songs, she has provided me with Dirk, Puffelen (an old classmates from OH) and his girlfriend and family and Dirks people left. At half past 1, I was back at her and we have chatted till half 4:)
Now, my legs and all other muscles relaxed slowly and do not hurt quite so (it's also no longer used).
morning comes as a surprise by Stefan from Hamburg, from 9 to about 2 - or less for breakfast and chatting, I was really spontaneous, I found really great - then get to HERE with my mom just started again about clothes for training. Keyword shoes, blouse, skirt? And then (^ ^) goes to Dirk to Bumschtk into sugar zucker-club.de/2009/07/01/bumbumtschk-2 / who wanted to look at the sometimes.
The paper waste is still fun in the kitchen around (pick was Wednesday morning, I had bundled him already and it reminded again Tuesday night) and the bathroom are razor and shaving cream on the (still) too small sink .
I try to stay calm and hang pictures at first. Am dissatisfied with the apartment - now everything looks so different from the closet and in general: / But what always do well and so far I've already made n little bit.
Dex is back on the mainland, is looking for a job and is healthy again \u0026lt;3
Finally, a tip:
Jon La Joie is sometimes really great. Here the active and inactive Favourites ^ ^
mainstream \u0026lt;Media http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV5UTHRx0a4
Commercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MMc3f588yc
Just scary funny and well
Rock Familiy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmWp-rI6vSw
\u0026lt;For fathers, the stay at home ^ ^
Disco Sunday Afternoon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gx3nn6LS6g
\u0026lt;power indefinitely good mood and the text fits well to the music
otherwise there is still a rap Series - Everyday normal guy.
you soon:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment