I'm a little update nunmal guilty.
Dex is now almost a month in Australia - tamed so far it runs very well (He's wild birds, in a profession - he has never done before - a preliminary riders and has seen the greatest things and . untapped beaches visited
It is totally strange without him. - If you must clean up after anyone, it is almost useless before ^ ~
Now we have an interim or I / subtenant Yes, after I nearly. would have thrown out after the first 3 days, I'm now calmer, must just grow up and live with compromise and wait for the first time starting this month.
to 1.8 I've trained as a clerk for office communication with a subsidiary of British Airways, which serves among other things, the dog airports HB. The company now makes a stunning impression, and I'll hang a look alittle bit, because my goal after the training is PA - Personal Assistant to the Manager. I will do my best.
After huge hardware problems, a shop I could heini heads, two technicians appointments and 12 calls to Vodafone I have now, as I have have mentioned, Internet (and phone). The absolute madness.
start up the training, working as often as possible and make the Stadionbad flog sweets to small children caries *:) * Physically a fairly strenuous history, who run around a lot of heavy sweating, and are facing the "Slushyboy" machine (What a terrible product), at 50.60 degrees chubby? Through the hassle of Rainer I have again taken something and am back at 60 kg - was raised by the work but fortunately a an immense appetite.
The indictment is to Rainer so get out, we then met again, talked, then he has sent a letter. I'll see what rumkommt.Wenn while my father tells me, my lawyer would wake his "sporting ambition" and that he would hold out him when he says, to pay maintenance was a "generous gesture" , and congratulates me neither my education, I still bring some attention and birthday passed not even my mother, who provides him with tipping ("I smoke so non, but you know ..") but from the Tü r storms, after all, he screwed up so already has ("I will make you as hard as possible"), then I will deal with it not closer to Zt.
Otherwise it works quite well as I said. Anne and brush I've been invited to the already delicious chilli-eating * * and zumGeburtstag. The party was absolutely great, almost just super nice people, colorful dice, that you came to talk really quickly, unfortunately the thing for me was eating at half 11th 've Eaten all day like a horse, so I at least n bit of a drink can - and have to drink to forget. So water.
came after a beer, a glass of Prosecco and a glass of water the pressure in the ears, perspiration, dizziness and then I was gone. Anne has managed super and I have just brought home (yes live next door).
Ariane me versüßft the evenings with a small women's gossip, when I'm bored, may I come over saying:)
I create a lot of medium, but I am in self-reflection and the in-itself to work very much more progress. I welcome this is sehr.Morgen sugar, I'm with you.
Let's see if I'll go alone or whether whoever comes along.
I'm tired. I do sometimes end. I can go online any time * * Froi
A good night
0 comments:
Post a Comment