OmG, an LJ-entry, long long time ago: 3's why you can be that this entry will be longer. So let's start at the beginning: sou It was love \u0026lt;3 Even if the boat because of me my Ma at the end only hurt your feet and I tied off too much because I've got 3 days later still the stomach was hurting. And I could connect some, that they blabber ~ Aw, shit and make my girlfriend so ready but I will now write a report to be honest it was more like ~ so did the Piccus still net at Mexx uploaded .___.;
[
You never time for us! The goes both me and my friend already on the cutter. Yeah, sure I can speak up more often, I know, THANK YOU. Only it is so, at I's are currently 3 points values in life: first
role: girlfriend. Point because I feel nothing about it, because I'm happy at last, for nearly four months now to have a happy relationship, and the shake I will not.
second importance: school. So I'm somewhat 'nen good grade average for my still nonexistent intership, I have to pull myself together in the school.
third status: friends. Jaha, that's right. People, you are important to me and even if I do one probably once a month, if at all, your letter should you still know I love you and you have me damned important are. Is now not just for friends at Mexx, but LJ.
Penultimate point:
's school I feel very good. Desm just annoying stop something, even if it's net even that difficult. Actually x'D ACOL. Yes, the Prof what has against me. Can you still tell her so well what's going on, is the saying Yes, I'll have a class until this year, so I can not predict what you're so on it . LoL again so'n factor.
[ loved ones ... and let _.. ]
Soka, and now the last point that I read, as i look at. Of all the previous 3 course, I am still together with my treasure, love him more than ever and I can to imagine how not claim to be without it. Only's annoying to me that I am accused, I pity my friend, and I'm actually one of the few who work for them and are there for them, support them and comfort them, and watching that they help their treasure can, though some are so blind and try to see over it.
I like it's funny when people are pseudohaftig jealous if they have no proper justification. And if gonna be a statement comes, then the so ridiculous that I can really only laugh. Especially because it's me so feel as if my own grandmother would be jealous O_o; Ovefingerln
... no comment on the last word, thank you-_-
And my Ma
daisuke_kaktor
already learned, and the old woman. But funny enough, was my sweetheart at my Ma more nervous than my grandma x] I found it cute: 3 And next months, after Easter Sunday gets my sweetness and Gerhard, the man of my Ma about 3
've Finally, as to any entry previously, I have to say that I love all my darling doll, will always be there for them and no matter how much one against our relationship may be, the stronger the thought that we ever want to be together.
So, that was it. I still need a shower, hair wash, stuff to pack up and bake Crescents because today I am driving to my evening sweet. One probably, if I still have time, I read your entries and yet they remain one probably not entirely without comment. Did you love \u0026lt;3
0 comments:
Post a Comment