No matter what comes, I hope you brought a towel
Today I was by gradually including a hair and next time, dark brown and melt over a gentle Ponie also noticed that one "Very fast way" Unisex, when the customer speaks Turkish Oo
And it was broken, but it was only with the NEM bike here, and has only brought cash (idiot). quick phone call with mom and I've tried to put me at Dirk tattoo - maybe later.
Did I mention that the cable is broken by the Tattoomaschiene? So I finally made everything ready, am fully motivated zuverstümmeln my hip and then the next morning -.-
the lawyer, to Thor and Anja evening.
Otherwise, I've actually quite a lot before - The next town is hard or AfterburnerKonzert OHN in the WE, then submit to the Roman Lea, emergency service in the Calavera is present, also a rock / wrestling event * laugh * the invitation was so spontaneous and freaky, that I had to promise;) I also am on the next Return - come what may.
And then I have to take me even with an estimated 7 people in between. And with luck the weather will Sogut that I can even pay all the fun;)
much chocolate syrup and so little to do on it ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment